We often get asked this question and it is definitely a question which we think is worth addressing.
Why do you think it is important to have a website for your business/organisation?
1. Having a website that looks professional and eye-catching, creates an effective online presence and adds credibility to your business/organisation.
2. A well-designed website tells potential customers who you are, where you’re based and what you do.
3. It allows people to access your information 24/7 and have all the important details in one place, for ease of reference.
4. It enables you to target a much wider audience and stand out from your competitors.
5. A website creates a valuable marketing tool. It’s a place where you can communicate with potential or existing customers.
You can easily post announcements for new events/products and keep relevant information up to date. There are so many formats you can use to add this information such as factual posts, photos, videos, blogs and newsletters.
6. It’s a great place to add testimonials you have received in from customers. It enables you to showcase your products/services and let potential customers know what your existing customers think of your business/organisation and the experiences they have had working with you.
7. And, finally….the website belongs to you! Many businesses/organisations use various social media platforms, however these are not owned by them and could potentially be taken down at any time in the future. A website provides a secure platform by which to promote your business/organisation and thereby increase the flow of online traffic which should, in turn, lead to an increase in customers and profitability for you.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page for the latest updates.