Support and Maintenance Services
Signing up to a Support and Maintenance package with RidgeTek gives you the following benefits:
- Guaranteed hours working on your website
- Choice of services to prioritise from to ensure you get value for money
- Regular Payment by Direct Debit – so no manual invoice to process
- Priority for live support issues with all requests investigated within 48 hours
Select one of these options to set up an ongoing instruction – the first payment will come out the 1st of the following month (they must be set up at least 1 week before the month end so the payment is collected on the 1st)
2 Hour per month Support
5 Hour per month Support
3 Hour per month Support
6 Hour per month Support
4 Hour per month Support
7 Hour per month Support
Select one of these options if you have missed the cut-off for this month but want your support to start now. Please note – that this is a one off payment – and you still need to select the ongoing payment as well to ensure continuous support. If you just want support to start from the next calendar month you don’t need to select these options.
Instant Payment for this month only (2 Hours)
Instant Payment for this month only (3 Hours)
Instant Payment for this month only (4 Hours)
How does it work?
You can choose a number of hours each month (minimum 2) and the priority of the services below (should you have a preference). If you haven’t used your hours then the focus will be on keeping your WordPress, theme and plugin software up to date with the latest updates and security patches.
If you have used your hours during the month then you can still request any of the listed services to be undertaken at our standard hourly rate – or the activities rolled over to the following month (unfortunately it is not possible to roll hours over to the next month).
This method of working ensures that you will always get value for your money.
You can request work at any time during the month using our new Support Desk (https://ridgetek.freshdesk.com). Simply raise a ticket and it will be responded to (usually within 48 hours – but I can’t guarantee a resolution in this timescale as it depends on the request). You can track progress of your work request, and received updated via the support desk as well – making it much easier to track your requests.
- Requests for Content Management and updates
- Requests for Search Engine optimisation checks and updates
- Small change requests (if the change will go beyond the support agreement hours you will have the option to pay for additional hours to complete the work)
- Analytics on website utilisation
- Requests for Social Media Management and updates
- Updates to the latest available software for WordPress websites (ensuring security is up to date)
- Updates to the latest available software for plugins used in your site (ensuring security is up to date)
If you have other priorities then these can be included in the service options for your business.
What are the options?
Select your priorities from the services listed or specify your own.
Set up Payment
Payment is by GoCardless Direct Debit using the links below.
Keep on Top
Keep on top of the updates your website needs.
If you’d like to optionally specify your support priorities from the Services listed above please send them using the form below.
- Business Consultancy
- Project and Programme Management
- Over 25 years in IT Development and Management
- 4 years designing, developing and maintaining websites
- Website Hosting
- WordPress, Opencart, Wix, HTML and CSS
- Website design and development
- Website server management
- Project Management Lifecycle
- Business consultancy